We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
To request the removal of any material on the website that you believe is infringing upon your copyright, please submit a notice of the alleged infringement in writing, ensuring that the following information is included:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list of multiple materials that are claimed to be infringed.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement indicating that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is the subject of complaint has not been authorized by the copyright holder, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative whom you have authorized to take action on your behalf.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
You may send your copyright infringement claim to us via our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Any material found on our site that is claimed to be infringing the intellectual property rights of another will be taken down. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated when appropriate. Access to any infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in accordance with the process set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to make modifications to this policy. Please check the policy on a regular basis to ensure that you remain up to date with its contents.