You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
This website is not meant for the use of anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about such persons.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to handling your personal data in a secure manner.
This policy applies to information collected on both desktop and mobile versions of this website and to any correspondence between you and site administrators, which includes email correspondence.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us via our contact form.
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
We use the following methods to collect data from and about you:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the presentation of the website and to allow your interaction with it
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- Individuals or companies who assume ownership of all or the majority of business assets for any reason, including, but not limited to, sale, merger, desolation, bankruptcy, restructuring, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Any law enforcement agency, government authority or other organization, if required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of others
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
Your personal data may be transferred to, stored in, or processed in countries where our service providers are based, including countries that are outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website or your provision of personal information indicate your consent to this.